Friday, September 30, 2016

Zoey . . . So Worth the Wait!

Oh, oh, oh . . . I'm crazy excited!! I'm getting a new "baby"!! Her name is Zoey . . . and I wanted to make a special "Thank You" card for Janet, the most fabulous (and patient) breeder! Well, I asked Mo Manning if she could create a new image with a little Yorkie . . . and SHE DID! Thanks Mo! You ROCK!!

This card features one of Mo Manning's newest digi images called "Pumpkin Spice Yorkie"! This sweetie is available HERE in Mo's online store! And the cool thing is, for one price, you get TWO images - this one, and one with a plain cup! Talk about versatile!!

Here's a pic of my sweet baby girl . . .

Precious, right? And here's a close-up of my colored image . . .

And a side view . . .
My Card "Recipe" . . .
Image printed onto Cryogen metallic white cardstock
Kraft Paper, twine, & pearls: My stash
Very Vanilla Cardstock and sentiment stamps: Stampin' Up
DPs: "Country Lady" by Mary Fran for LOTV
Corner die: Whimsy Stamps
Roses & leaves: Wild Orchid Crafts
Copics & Colored Pencils

A peek at the inside . . .

And one more . . .
Please be sure to check out Mo's sites . . .
* Dream Team Blog HERE for daily inspiration & a Monthly Blog Hop
*Challenge Blog HERE for fun "anything goes" Monthly Challenges
* Mo's Facebook Clubhouse HERE for contests, sneak peeks, & sharing

Thanks so much for stopping by . . . and for your sweet comments! See you soon!! Hugs,