Monday, September 5, 2016

'Twas the Night Before Christmas

Ho ho ho!! Listening to Christmas songs . . . and making Christmas cards!! So . . . ta daaaaa . . . here's my very first Christmas Card for 2016! (Actually, I could've sworn I had made one earlier this year, but I can't find it! LOL!)

This sweet little Mo Manning image is called "A Good Book" and is available HERE in Mo's online store! I paper pieced the chair, ottoman, & lampshade!! Here's a close-up . . .

I also distressed the edges then inked them with "Vintage Photo" Distress Ink. Here's a side view . . .
My Card "Recipe" . . .
Image printed onto Cryogen metallic white cardstock
Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler by Stampin' Up & Kraft cardstock
DPs, twine, bells, & "pearls": My stash
Front sentiment: Lili of the Valley
Inside sentiment: Crafty Impressions
Copics & Colored Pencils

A look at the inside . . . 

And one more . . .
Be sure to check out Mo's sites . . .
* Dream Team Blog HERE for daily inspiration & a Monthly Blog Hop
*Challenge Blog HERE for fun "anything goes" Monthly Challenges
* Mo's Facebook Clubhouse HERE for contests, sneak peeks, & sharing

Thanks for popping in! I'll be back soon!! Ho Ho Hugs,