Friday, September 16, 2016

Tilli Gnome . . .

Hey friends! Welcome back to my little corner of Blogland!! I have a new card to share with you today! I made this one for my sister, Dee! She's 6 years younger than I am . . . and she drove me CRAAAZY when we were kids! LOL! But now that we're both older and wiser, I want her to know that she is just so special to me!
This is a new favorite of Mo Manning's images! This cutie is called "Tilli Gnome" and she's available HERE in Mo's online store!

Here's a close-up . . .

Surprise! It's a twisted easel card!! I love, love, LOVE making these!
My Card "Recipe" . . .
Image printed onto Cryogen metallic white cardstock
Cardstock & sentiment stamps: Stampin' Up
DPs:  by Graphic 45 
Lacey Pumpkin corner die: Cheery Lynn Designs
Tiny corner die: Whimsy Stamps
Fence die: Magnolia
Flowers: Wild Orchid Crafts
Copics & Colored Pencils
Extra Fine Sharpie "Poster Paint" marker for polka dots

And one more view . . .

Please be sure to check out Mo's sites . . .
* Dream Team Blog HERE for daily inspiration & a Monthly Blog Hop
*Challenge Blog HERE for fun "anything goes" Monthly Challenges
* Mo's Facebook Clubhouse HERE for contests, sneak peeks, & sharing

Thanks so much for stopping by! See you soon!! Hugs,