Friday, January 22, 2016

It's Stamp it Saturday!!

Helloooooo . . . it's "Stamp it Saturday"!!! Well, actually, it's Friday evening in my part of the world. But, since Mother Nature has decided to share some beautiful snow and sleet with us, I thought I'd post this early . . . just in case we don't have internet or power in the morning!!

So . . . for this card, I've used a Mo Manning design as a RUBBER STAMP by Penny Black! This stamp is called "XOXO" and is available HERE in Penny Black's online store. The stamp includes this cute little character PLUS a fun "XOXO" sentiment (which I have used on the little tag)!!
For those of you who prefer working with digital images . . . this cutie is also available as a "digi" called "XOXO" and is available HERE in Mo's online store. Here's a side view . . .
My Card "Recipe" . . .
Image stamped onto Cryogen metallic white cardstock
Real Red & Bashful Blue cardstock: Stampin' Up
Digi DPs: "From the Heart" by Mary Fran for Nitwits HERE
Heart/bow dies: Memory Box
Heart border die: Magnolia
Ribbon, twine, & pearls: My stash
Roses: Wild Orchid Crafts
Copics, pencils

A look at the inside . . . 

And one more . . .
I had lots of fun inking up this adorable Penny Black stamp by artist Mo Manning! Thanks so much for stopping by . . . and, as always, for your kind comments!! Please be sure to check out the "Anything Goes" challenge going on all this month over at Mo's DP2 Challenge BlogSee you soon!! xoxo