Thursday, January 7, 2016

Cupcake . . .

Happy 2016, my sweet friends!! I hope you had a beautiful Christmas/Holiday Season . . . and are ready for our very first challenge of the year over at Mo's DP2 Challenge Blog! Our theme (as always) is . . .
"Anything Goes"

And for this card, I've used a Mo Manning design as a RUBBER STAMP by Penny Black! This stamp is called ". . . Cupcake" and is available HERE in Penny Black's online store. The stamp includes this cute little Mo Manning "fairy" PLUS a fun sentiment!!
For those of you who prefer working with digital images . . . this cutie is also available as a "digi" called "Dee" and is available HERE in Mo's online store. Here's a close-up . . .
I "borrowed" the idea of stapling those ribbons in the corner from my sweet friend and super-talented Teamie, Franz!! So clever, huh?! I colored this image with Copic Sketch Markers and a variety of Caran d'Ache, Faber-Castell, and Prismacolor pencils!! Here's a side view . . .
My Card "Recipe" . . .
Image stamped onto Cryogen metallic white cardstock
Cardstock, ribbons,  and DPs: My stash
Front sentiment: Lili of the Valley
Inside sentiments: My stash

A look at the inside . . . 

And one more . . .
I had such fun getting all "inky" with this Penny Black stamp! Thanks so much for stopping by . . . and, as always, for your kind comments!! Please be sure to check out the "Anything Goes" challenge going on all this month over at Mo's DP2 Challenge BlogSee you soon!! xo