Friday, December 11, 2015

Mo's Little Drummer Boy...

Ho ho ho!! Here I am again . . . with another Christmas card! I believe this makes number FIVE for me!!! I may be in trouble here! hahaha!! But . . . check it out . . . I changed things up a bit . . . .
For today's card, I used one of my all-time favorite Mo Manning images for Christmas!! BUT . . . this time I used a Penny Black "Slapstick Cling" stamp called "Joyful Noise" (Product # 40-181). It's available HERE in Penny Black's online store!!

And, for crafters who prefer Mo Manning's digi images, this image is called "Shall I Play for You" and is available HERE in Mo's online store!

Here's a "close-up" . . .

And a bit of a side view . . .
My card "recipe"
Image stamped onto Cryogen Metallic White cardstock
Cherry Cobbler & River Rock Cardstock: Stampin' Up
25 Days of Christmas DPs: Simple Stories
Poinsettia die: Magnolia
Twine, ticket stamps, brad, & pearls: My stash
Colored with Copics (too numerous to mention!) & Colored pencils

A peek at the inside . . .

And finally . . .
So . . . I guess I'd better get busy . . . I have many more cards to make!! But, wait, one more thing . . . be sure to stop by Mo's Challenge Blog for our super fun monthly challenge!! Thanks for stopping by! I'll be back! xo