Thursday, May 28, 2015

Peace...

Hi friends!! Can you believe it? It's Thursday already!! Where does the time go? Why . . . before ya know it, it'll be Christmas! (Note brilliant segway!!) Which is exactly why today I have a Christmas card to share with you!! (I honestly was humming Christmas tunes while I was making this!) I used one of Mo's "Ragged" images! I love them all!! This one is called "Ragged Kelly" . . .

. . . and is available HERE in Mo's online store. Here's an extreme close-up . . .

And a bit of a side view . . .
My Card "Recipe" . . .
Image printed on cold press watercolor paper
Always Artichoke cardstock: Stampin' Up
DPs, pearls, tag tie: my stash
Mittens, holly, & distressed tag dies: Memory Box
Inside sentiment stamp: Stampin-Up
Distress inks

A peek at the inside . . . 

And finally, a slightly angled view . . .
  
So . . . there ya go! My first Christmas card of 2015!!! Thanks for stopping by . . . and for your kind comments that really DO make my day!! See you next week! Oh . . . wait . . . be sure to check out the "Anything Goes w/optional theme: For Teenz Only" challenge going on all this month over at Mo's DP2 Challenge Blog!