Thursday, December 5, 2013

"I is for..." at Mo's this week!

Hellooooo! Can you believe Christmas is just around the corner? Less than 3 weeks!! Wheet whoo! And . . .  it's time for another super cool challenge at Mo's DP2 Challenge Blog! This week's challenge theme is . . .
"I is for . . . "
Fun, huh? And . . . I have another Christmas tag to show you!! I went with "I is for Individual Style"! Pink and green and pearls . . . for a Christmas tag!! A little different, wouldn't you say?
This adorable Mo Manning image is an impish little girl called "Fabulous" . . . and you can find her HERE in Mo's online store. I know this isn't necessarily a Christmas image, but I think she works perfectly! I just love her . . . and she definitely has a style that's completely her own! Don't you agree? Here's a close-up . . .
This tag is part of a commission order. (I'll have one more to show you next week!) I love how it turned out!! Here's a peek at the little tag sentiment . . .
My Tag Recipe:
Image printed on Cryogen metallic white cardstock
Sage Shadow cardstock: Stampin' Up
Digi DPs: "Holiday Bouquet Too" by Mary Fran for Nitwits
Pearls, rose trimmed ribbon, & sentiment: My stash
Tag die: Magnolia
Flower & holly leaves: Wild Orchid Crafts
Sentiment: My stash
Aged  Green & White Frantage
Copic & Shin Han markers, and Colored Pencils

And, one more sort of angled view . . .
And that's what I've been up to!! Won't you please pop on over to Mo's DP2 Challenge Blog to check out the fabulous creations by my clever and talented Design Teamies?! Then, please join us for this new challenge. It's simple, really, just pull out your craft supplies and at least one Mo Manning image . . . and let the crafting begin!

Oh . . . and don't forget, Mo is awarding (selected at random) one $5.00 shopping spree at her online store for every 25 challenge participants!