Tuesday, September 3, 2013

We're "Off the Page" at Sassy Cheryl's!

Happy September, my lovelies!! And . . . yayyyy . . . Tuesday . . . time for another fun challenge over at Sassy Cheryl's Challenge Blog! This week's hostess is Miz Joann (a.k.a. Sassy Raggedy) and she's chosen the theme . . .

"Off the Page!"

Hmmmm . . . that's easy!! Something just needs to extend beyond the card/project!! So . . . here's what I've come up with . . . 
Ok . . . so, seriously . . . where did Summer go? I have no idea! But the beginning of September always seems to signal "Autumn" to me! And just look at Sassy Sally all decked out for Autumn! This adorable Sassy Cheryl image is called Autumn Swing and is available HERE at Sassy Cheryl's online store! 

Here's a close up . . . 

And a bit of a side view . . .
    My Card "recipe" . . .
Image printed on Cryogen Metallic White cardstock
More Mustard & Pool Party cardstock: Stampin' Up
DPs: "Night Fall" by Recollections (Michael's Craft Store)
Action Wobble Spring (behing sentiment)
Sentiment & twine: My stash
Fence & border dies: Magnolia
Leaves: Wild Orchid Flowers
Colored with Copic & Shin Han markers,  & Colored Pencils

A peek at the inside . . . 

And, last but not least . . . 
I actually used the sketch from this week's challenge over at Sketch Saturday's Challenge blog . . . so I'll be entering this project in their challenge!!

I have to say, I had so much fun creating this card . . . and I hope you've enjoyed your visit to my little corner of Blogdom! Now . . . please pop on over to Sassy Cheryl's Challenge Blog and take a peek at what Miz Joann and the rest of my talented Design Teamies have created this week for inspiration! Then I hope you'll join us for this week's challenge! Who knows? You may just be the winner of 2 free Sassy Cheryl digis!! Lots of luck!

Hugs . . . until next time . . .