Thursday, August 1, 2013

Game on!!

Happy August 1st, my darlins!! It's time for another cool challenge at Mo's DP2 Challenge Blog! And this week we're doing an "Alphabet Challenge"!! That's right . . . our theme is . . .

"G is for..."

Well, well, well! I spent all week pondering which "G-word" I was going to use as inspiration and here's what I came up with . . .
G is for . . . "Game On"! That's the name of this cool Mo image!! He just reminds me of my youngest son, Adam! And . . .  since Adam's birthday is next month . . . voila! A birthday card for my "baby's" 35th birthday!! Yikes! Pretty soon he'll be older than his mama! LOL! Here's a close-up . . .
Perfect for a "guy" card . . . don'tcha think? You can find this cool image HERE in Mo's online store! Here's a side view . . .
  My Card "Recipe" . . .
Image printed on Cryogen Metallic White paper
Mellow Moss & Chocolate Chip cardstock: Stampin' Up
All edges inked with Walnut Distress ink by Tim Holtz
DPs: "Up, Up & Away" by Kaisercraft
Hardware: Stampin' Up
Ribbon: My stash
Sentiments: LOTV, Verses, & my stash
Punches: Martha Stewart
Copic & Shin Han markers, and Prismacolor pencils

A peek at the inside . . . 
Close-up of the sentiment (this just cracks me up!) . . . 
And, one last pic . . .
So . . . fun huh? I hope my sweet Adam likes it! Now . . . please pop on over to Mo's DP2 Challenge Blog and check out the fabulous "G-themed" projects by my talented DT sisters! Then, please join us for this week's challenge. It's simple, really, just pull out your craft supplies and at least one Mo Manning image . . . and let the crafting begin!

Oh . . . and don't forget, Mo is awarding (selected at random) one $5.00 shopping spree at her online store for every 25 challenge participants!

Thanks so much for visiting! Hugs . . . until next time . . . .