Tuesday, July 23, 2013

My Sister . . . My BFF!

Hellooooooooo there, my sassy friends! It's time for another fun challenge over at Sassy Cheryl's Challenge Blog!! And this week, our very own "Sassy Gal" Miz Ann has selected the theme . . .

"Best Friends Forever!"

So, this week, I decided I'd make a little something for my sister, Dee . . . 
Surprise! I did NOT use Maddie, or Max . . . or my sweet li'l Sassy Sally!! This week I decided to pull out some of my Cheryl Alger Designs stamps from Kraftin' Kimmie's. These cuties are from the "Libby & Lulu" Set available HERE. Oh . . . plus . . . Kraftin' Kimmie has just released several adorable new stamp sets by Cheryl Alger Designs (a.k.a. Sassy Cheryl!) Here's a close-up . . .
Cute, huh? So . . . I decided to make a twisted easel card so my sister could proudly display this fab-u-lous card in her office for all the world to see! hehe! Here's a view of the card opened up . . .
  My Card "recipe" . . .
Image printed on Cryogen Metallic White cardstock
Riding Hood Red & Pool Party cardstock: Stampin' Up
Ribbon: Stampin' Up
DPs: "Farm Girl" by October Afternoon
Corner dies: Joy Craft & Whimsy
Shasta Daisy flower die: Cheery Lynn Designs
Pearls: My stash
Colored with Copics & Colored Pencils

Another view . . .
  And, one more . . .
And there ya have it . . . my "BFF" card for my sweet li'l sis! Please don't forget to pop on over to Sassy Cheryl's Challenge Blog and take a peek at what Sassy Cheryl's talented DT ladies have created this week! Then I hope you'll join us for this week's challenge! Who knows? You may just be the winner of 2 free Sassy Cheryl digis!! Lots of luck!

I'm entering this card into the following challenges:

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a great week!