Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Flowers EVERYWHERE at Sassy Cheryl's

Hellooooooooooooooo! Just wanted to start today off with a bit of energy! hehe! How did I do?!! Hey . . . it's Tuesday and that means, of course, that it's time for another super duper fun challenge at Sassy Cheryl's Challenge Blog!! This week's hostess is the very sassy . . . wait for it . . . ME!!  And I've chosen one of my fave themes . . .

Flowers, Flowers EVERYWHERE!

What can I say? It's my little attempt to coax Spring into making its presence known!! I have to admit . . . I did see a few daffodils peeking out this past weekend here in Richmond, VA . . . so, before long we'll see trees leafing out and tulips popping up all over!! Wheet whooo!! OK . . . here's what I came up with . . . 
This little sweetheart is none other than the ever adorable "Sassy Sally" . . . I've been neglecting the ol' girl since I met that darling little Maddie!! But . . . you know . . . I will always have a special place in my heart for Sassy Sally!! Here's a close-up . . . 
This image is called "Bunny gets a home" and is available HERE in Sassy Cheryl's new shop! Here's a side view . . .
My card "recipe" . . .
Image printed on Cryogen Metallic White cardstock
Barely Banana cardstock: Stampin' Up
DPs: Miss Caroline's "Howdy Doody" by My Mind's Eye
Oval dies: Spellbinders
Fence & butterfly dies: Magnolia
Corner die: Marianne's Creatables
Ticket sentiments: Whimsy
Flowers: Wild Orchid Crafts
Pearls: My stash
Image colored with Copics & Colored Pencils

Here's a peek at the inside . . .
And,finally . . .
Sooooooo . . . are ya feeling so "Springy" now that you've seen all of these fanciful flowers? Now . . . please visit Sassy Cheryl's Challenge Blog to see what my talented DT "Sassettes" have created for this week's challenge!! Then, we'd love for you to pull out some of your own craft supplies and at least one Sassy Cheryl image and join us for this week's challenge! Oh, oh, oh . . . and don't forget . . .

One lucky participant, selected at random, will win . . .
TWO Sassy Cheryl Digi Images!

And that's it for me!! Thanks so much for popping by . . . and, as always, for your very sweet comments! Until next time . . . Mwahhhh!!