Tuesday, January 29, 2013

We're Thinking PINK this week at Sassy Cheryl's!

Ruh Roh . . . guess what I almost didn't do? THIS POST! Aaaaack! It's true! I'm thinking that my being on a Smooth Jazz Cruise all last week, floating around the Caribbean . . .
. . . and drinking goofy adult beverages with little umbrellas may have killed off a few teensy weensy brain cells! LOL!
But . . . no worries . . . one or two of those little suckers (brain cells, that is) must've survived because . . . ta-daaaa . . . I remembered!! And just in time too because it's Tuesday . . . and that means it's time for another super duper fun challenge at Sassy Cheryl's Challenge Blog!

Okey dokey . . . so here's the deal . . . the lovely and talented Miz Jeni is our "hostess with the mostess" this week! And she's chosen a rather "Pinkalicious" challenge theme for us! hehe! That's right . . . this week's theme is . . .

"Think Pink"

And here's what I came up with . . . 
I am seriously lovin' all the new images Sassy Cheryl has been creating lately! This one is, of course, my fave Sassy Sally!! This sweet image is called "A Number 2 Pencil and a Dream" . . . and is available HERE at Sassy Cheryl's Digis. Here's a close-up . . .
Here's a sort of side-ish view . . . 
My card "recipe" . . .
Blushing Bride & Wild Wasabi cardstock: Stampin' Up
Wild Wasabi ribbon: Stampin' Up
DPs: "Nana's Nursery" by DCWV
Corner die: Marianne's Designs
Inside corner die: Whimsy
Front sentiment: Stampin' Up
Inside sentiment: Printworks Collection
Pearls: My stash
Copic Sketch markers & color pencils

Here's a peek at the inside . . .
And, finally  . . .
And there ya go . . . my very own version of "Thinking PINK"!! Please pop on over to Sassy Cheryl's Challenge Blog and take a look at all the gorgeousness created by my fellow DT Sassettes! Then, we'd love for you to pull out some of your own craft supplies and at least one Sassy Cheryl image and join us for this week's challenge! Oh, and don't forget . . .

One lucky participant, selected at random, will win . . .
TWO Sassy Cheryl Digi Images!

Thanks so much for stopping by . . . and, as always, for your very sweet comments! Great big "sassy" hugs!