Monday, January 14, 2013

Another Sugar Nellie "Adorable" . . .

Hap-hap-happy Monday, my little sugarplums!! Hope you had a great weekend . . . mine was fabulous, thank you so much for asking! hehe! Seriously, I spent the weekend in my studio . . . working on drawing, a new watercolor painting, and a couple of cutie patootie cards!! And one of those cards is this one that I made as my Sugar Nellie DT project! What'cha think?
This little darlin' is "Faith" and she's from the "Simply Adorable" line of Sugar Nellie digital images! I actually took the "Faith - standing" and did a little editing so that I'd have just her head!! You can find "Faith - standing" HERE at Funky Kits. If you'd rather not putter with computer editing and just want her head as I have pictured here, Funky Kits also has that "Faith" HERE. Here's a close-up of little "Faith" . . .
 I know I've said this before . . . but I have to say it again . . . coloring these "Simply Adorable" images is so, so quick and easy!! Here's a bit of a side view . . .
 And one from the other side . . .
My card "recipe" . . .
Image printed on Cryogen Metallic White paper
Blush Blossom & Pool Party cardstock: Stampin' up
DPs: "Lucille" from Basic Grey
Pool Party seam binding: Stampin' Up
Inside sentiment: Bildmalarna
Metal filigree corner, doily, & pearls: My stash

Colored with Copic Sketch markers (& pencils):
Skin: E21, 00, 000, 0000
Cheeks: R30 & 20
Hair: E23, 53, 51, 50, YR21, &20
Peach color: E95, 93, & R00
Aqua: BG75, 72, 10, 000, & 0000
Shadow: W1 & 0 

A peek at the inside . . .
And, finally . . .
So . . . that's what I've been up to! Ohhhhh . . . one other thing . . . I've decided to enter this card into a few challenges . . .


Thanks so much for popping by . . . and for always leaving such sweet comments! Sweet hugs to you all!!