Monday, December 3, 2012

'Tis the Season . . .

Guess what? A friend of mine in Scotland just told me that it's snowing where she lives! And, with her snow and my Christmas songs playing in the background as I craft, I can only say one thing . . . "Tis the Season" . . . .

I have another fun Sugar Nellie DT project to share with you today! And, yessssssss . . . it's another Christmas Card (this makes # 10! Aaacck! )
This sweetheart is called "Fizz" . . . and she's from the "Leanne Ellis" collection of Sugar Nellie stamps. Once again, I've used a stamp that isn't specifically a Christmas stamp . . . but it definitely works! You can find "Fizz" HERE at Funky Kits. Here's a close-up . . .
I added the postmark and ornament stamps to make this image even more festive!! And let me tell ya . . .  this cutie was super easy and super FAST to color! Here's a sort of "side" view . . .
My card "recipe" . . .
Lucky Limeade & Chocolate Chip cardstock: Stampin' up
DPs - "Wonderful Winter" by My Mind's Eye
Sentiment on front: Crafty Impressions
Rhinestones, bells, ribbon, & inside sentiment: My stash
Copics & colored pencils

A peek at the inside . . . I purposely kept it very clean & simple . . . 
And, last but not least . . .
So . . . there ya have it! Christmas Card # 10!! Ohhhhhh . . . I've decided to enter my card into this fortnight's Sugar Bowl Challenge #97 where Wendy has created a fabulous sketch. There's also an optional theme of "A Winter's Tale" . . . and I'm hoping that the Christmas ornaments and "bubbly" qualify! 
 
Oh . . . and one more thing . . . be sure to stop by Sugar Nellie's Blog all this week . . . and don't forget to leave some love (a.k.a. comments) because . . .
 . . . one lucky person will be randomly selected from the comments each day to win a candy bag gift wrapped for Christmas!! So . . . spread the love! Ho ho ho!!
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!! And, as always, for your sweet, sweet comments. Until next time . . . hugs . . . .