Thursday, June 21, 2012

What? Another BOY card?!

Hello and hap-hap-happy Thursday to you, m'darlins! It's time for another fun challenge over at Mo's DP2 Challenge Blog! This week's theme is to make a card that is . . .

"Masculine"

I can hear you all groaning! hehe! I must admit, I much prefer girly and frilly cards . . . but, I'll let'cha in on a secret . . . when I have to make "boy" cards, I usually make baby cards! That way my card can be "sweet" even though embellies have been kept to a minimum! So . . . here's what I came up with . . .

This sweet little Mo Manning image is called "Buskettie' . . . and you can find it HERE in Mo's online store. I have to say, I think spaghetti is just made for eating with your hands! So much more efficient!! hehehe!! Here's a close-up of this cute little fella . . .

I broke out my Caran d'Ache and Faber-Castell colored pencils for this cutie . . . over a base of Copics. What fun!! Here's a side-ish view . . .

My card "recipe" . . . 
Image printed on Cryogen White  Paper
Certainly Celery & Bashful Blue cardstock: Stampin' Up
DPs: Recollections (from Michael's Craft Store)
Peony Nestabilities: Spellbinders
Button die: Memory Box
Buttons & bakers twine: My stash
Hardware & Certainly Celery ribbon: Stampin' Up
Sentiment (front): High Hopes
Sentiment (inside): Stampin' Up
Copics & colored pencils

A peek at the inside . . .

One last view . . .

See? "Masculine" cards can be cute too! hehe! Now, don't forget to pop on over to Mo's DP2 Challenge Blog HERE to check out the fabulous "Masculine" projects created my talented DT sistahs! Then, please join the fun this week at Mo's DP2 Challenge Blog! Just remember to use one (or more) of Mo Manning's images (you can find them in Mo's online stores HERE and HERE). Oh . . . and remember . . .  Mo is giving away one $5.00 shopping spree at Mo's online stores for every 25 entries! (selected by Random.Org, of course).

Thanks bunches for stopping by . . . and for your sweet comments! Until next time . . . Mwaahhh!!
post signature