Monday, November 21, 2011

Funday Monday...

Happy Monday, my lovelies! And welcome, once again, to my Sugar Nellie DT post! I'm gearing up for a busy week! Here's a hint...gobble gobble gobble!! Yep...getting ready for a houseful for Thanksgiving dinner...including my amazzzzingly cool 92 year-old mother-in-law! She could very well be the coolest mom and Nana in the entire world!! I'm so blessed...in so many ways!! I hope my dinner guests are able to say they're blessed after having to eat my cooking! bwahahaha! My plan is to keep the wine flowing so they won't necessarily notice the food! LOL!! OK...enough turkey talk...let's talk about my newest Sugar Nellie card, shall we?


So...here's the deal...I decided to finally ink up this fabulous Leanne Ellis stamp (I've had it for more than a year! arrggh!!) "Faraway Thoughts" was my very FIRST Leanne Ellis stamp...available HERE at Funky Kits. I have to tell ya, I just love her...and have no idea why it took me sooooo long to ink her up!! She looks so dreamy and whimsical...so I decided she definitely would want a little pink hair! LOL!!


The DPs are from Prima's "Sparkling Spring" collection...the cardstock (Blushing Bride & Bashful Blue) came from Stampin' Up... & the green CS is from the Pastel Cardstock Collection by DCWV. The yummy flower thingie is from my local craft store...and the pearls are from Mikimoto, of course!! (Not really...just checking to see if you're paying attention!)


Here are the Copics & Prismacolor pencils used to color this sweetheart....

E21, 00, 000, 0000 (skin) w/peach & light peach pencils
R20 (cheeks) w/pink pencil
R83, 81, RV10, 000 (hair) w/pink pencil
E23, 21, 51, 50 (boat) w/dark brown pencil
G24, 21, 20 (greens) w/dark green pencil
B91, 00, 000, 0000 (blues) w/light cerulean blue pencil
YR21, 20, 000, 0000 (yellows) w/jasmine pencil
BG0000 (shadow)

And...one last view...the "artsy fartsy" one!


OK...that's it for me! Thank you soooooo much for stopping by!! Big huggggggsssss...until next time...