Sunday, May 29, 2011

Mini Maggie Mania...

Whoohoo...the long weekend is here and I'm having the best time crafting, crafting, and crafting some more!! Here are a couple of little goodies I made with Mini Maggies...I love these little darlins...and they are uber simple and fun to color!! First up is a a Mini Tilda called Kitchen Tilda. She's available from our sweet friend, Diana Crick, at Magnolia-licious...your online store for all things Magnolia...and then some!! I used Copics and Prismacolor pencils for this little cutie. The little tag sentiment is called A Little Yummy for Your Tummy...and is also available to Magnolia-licious.



I used a couple of other adorable Mini Tildas for this next one...masking and then coloring the images with just Prismacolor pencils. I have to say, I much prefer the combo of Copics and Prismacolor pencils...but I'm still trying to master coloring with pencils. It's fun to try different techniques. I think I'll break out my Distress Inks again soon...it's been far too long since I played with them!! These Mini Tildas are named Unwrapped and Tilda with Balloon.
  

All of these Minis are available in the bigger versions - along with many, many other fabulous Magnolia stamps, DPs, and embellies - at Magnoli-licious. So, be sure to stop in and see what goodies you just NEED to add to your own Magnolia collection!!

So, that's it for me...just a short post...have much blog visiting and commenting to catch up on!! Thanks a bunch for stopping by. Have a great rest of the weekend. Hugs...until next time....