Thursday, May 19, 2011

Color me DISTRESSED!!

Remember last week when I was s'posed to make a card using a "monochromatic" theme? I added yellow boots...I couldn'tg resist! What can I say? Rule following is sometimes a challenge for me! LOL! So this week, for Mo's DP2 Challenge #83, our very own uber-talented DT sister, Paola, has chosen "Distressing" as our theme! Well...for some reason, I decided to use some DP scraps...and came up with this fun monochromatic card! (This one was created with you in mind, Sheila! hehehe!) Whatcha think?


So, as you can see, I colored this fun Mo Manning image in grey tone Copic sketch markers. Her name is Checking FB and I gotta confess, coloring her skin GREY really freaked me out! In fact...the total lack of color was soooo DISTRESSING for me!! I'm not kidding! LOL! Anyway...here's my "artsy" view


So...you know the drill, right? Pop on over to Mo's DP2 Challenge Blog and check out my very, very talented Design Teamies' projects. I promise you, you'll be blown away!! Then get busy with your own "Distressing" project using at least one Mo Manning image! Be sure to enter your little masterpiece into this week's challenge (use that little blue frog thingie!) and you may be next week's lucky winner of a fabby Mo Manning digi image! Thanks so much sweet friends, for stopping by and for your beautiful comments. Until next time...