Thursday, April 7, 2011

How does your garden grow?

Hello friends...and happy Thursday!! I do so enjoy Thursdays! Can ya guess why? Easy...it's because it's time for another fun challenge at Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge Blog! And this week my sweet and incredibly talented friend, Dorcas, is our hostess. Now, here's the deal, Dorcas lives in North Carolina...and told me she was out in the garden planting things the other day!! How perfect that the theme this week is "How does your garden grow?" All I can say is..."beats me...I can't tell the difference between a flower and a weed!" And, to be honest, this little guy, "Monday's Child" available HERE at Mo Manning's online store, looks like he's trying to sort out the whole gardening thing himself! hehehe!

Isn't he just the cutest in his little green overalls?! Here's a close up...don't you think he has the most angelic face? (Even though it is sort of covered in mud!)

These papers are a bit vibrant...but kinda fun. They're from Cosmo Cricket's "Garden Variety" collection! The cardstock is from Stampin' Up (Crushed Curry & Poppy Parade)...and the ink used for the inside sentiment is Garden Green. (I can't remember where I got the sentiment stamp...but I thought it was perfect for this little card!)

The ribbon is from Stampin' Up as well. Here are a couple of pics of the inside....

So...here's a question...how would you like to win this sweet little image? (Or any Mo Manning image of your choice?) It's easy to do...just make your own paper creation (card or 3-D project) using at least one Mo Manning image...and following Dorcas' fun "How does your garden grow?" theme...and enter it into our weekly challenge at Mo's HERE. One lucky participant will be chosen (at random) to win a Mo Manning image of your choice! Fun huh?!

But before you do that, be sure to pop on over to Mo's DP2 Challenge Blog and take a peek at the fun projects created by my ultra creative Design Teamies!

Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit...and thanks for your sweet comments that truly make me smile! Unril next time....