Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Maggie Mae...

Hi again...just when you thought I was done posting Christmas Cards!!! WRONG!! hehehe!! Here's the card I made for my sister, Dee. You remember her...she's the "peeker"...therefore I had to wait until she received the card before I could post it on my blog. bwahahahaha!! This is actually one of Mo Manning's images...and when I spotted it in her online store, I snagged it immediately...because Dee's puppy, Maggie Mae is a tiny little Lhasa Apso...who looks just like this little puppy!! I believe she even has a pink sweater and probably a pink hat to match!

So, here it is...my absolute, final, very last Christmas Card of 2010!! I may have to start making cards for Christmas 2011 after the first of the year...we'll see!


An "artsy" view...


And a peek at the inside...


That's it for me today...3 posts...why, that's practically obscene!! LOL!! I'm heading to bed to catch up on some zzzzzzzzz's so I can be all perky tomorrow at work! Thanks so much for visiting...see you sooooooooon.