Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Winter Fun at LOTV Stamps...

Hello again...I'm back with another holiday card!! I know it's not even Halloween yet...but I need to get started on holiday cards!! I used the traditional red & green for this little card with a bit of aqua and peach thrown in to go with these yummy "Candy Cane Christmas Collection" DPs from Stampin' Up! I chose the most darling little Lili of the Valley stamp. I am soooooo in love with these little girls & boys! This particular one reminds me of our youngest granddaughter, Mia. We call her Mimi...you may recall from earlier posts that Mimi likes to wear tutus!! So...oh, wait, a quick sidebar here...I just found out that Mimi took a trip to the hospital's ER after sticking a pea up her nose! YIKES!!! I'm sure she's ok...although I think I'll call her today and see what motivated her to try out that new little trick!!

But I digress...the card...I'm actually entering this little darlin' into this week's LOTV Challenge. The theme is Winter Fun!! I think this fits!!
Here's my recipe:
Cardstock: Garden Green & White from SU
DPs, fabric, & button: SU
Copics: see photo below; plus I used E21, 00, 000, 0000 for skin
Ribbon & rubies (LOL...just kidding): my stash
Nestabilities Round Lace Die with silver Holiday Ribbon woven through it
Frosted Lace Stickles & Polar White Flower Soft for snow & falling snowflakes
White fun flock: for the pom pom on her hood Thanks so much for stopping by and for all your sweet comments. I love hearing from all of you. Until next time...happy crafting!! Pat