Saturday, August 28, 2010

Jan & Phillip...






Hi friends...today's post is another card for my sister, Dee, to give her dear friend, Jan, whose husband just passed away. They had been married 50+ years and had taken care of each other for all those years. I told Dee that I wanted to make a very special card for her to give Jan...and here it is. Here's the recipe:

Stamp: Jack & Ginger by Mo Manning (available at 7 Kids College Fund)
Cardstock: Very Vanilla by Stampin Up
DPs: by Laura Ashley
Pearl embellishments: Zva also from 7 Kids College Fund
Roses: Wild Orchid Crafts
Ribbon & charm: stash
Sentiment: Inkadinkado
Copic Sketch markers & Flower Soft
MS punches, Nestabilieis, & Cuttlebug

I hope my sister likes it...and, most importantly, I hope Jan finds comfort in the fact that she has good friends like Dee to help her get through this very difficult time in her life.

I've decided to enter this card into 7 Kids College Fund Challenge # 2 HERE. Thanks for stopping by. Pat